Aren’t you tired of searching for the free magic system that is going to make you millions betting sports as a career? It doesn’t exist. That’s a pipe dream. You are going to have to invest in a sports betting systems of some sort that has been tested and proven and I suggest you start with the Sports Betting Champ. Don’t prolong the inevitable like most people do. Take action and make something of the investment you make.
When The is reviewed on the basis of cost, you will see that it is a sports betting system that is very cost effective. When you review its’ cost compared to the costs of getting the same type of information elsewhere the difference will stand out. To get the same type of reliable information elsewhere you only have a few options and they are all quite expensive. The only truly reliable options are going to a professional sports handicapper (umm, people still do this?) or purchasing statistics sheets and using that information to determine picks (yeah, this won’t take you forever to figure out, lol). Both of these have downsides, the first of which is the cost and with the statistic sheets time also becomes a major downside. There are of course the same old unreliable sources, such as free picks on the Internet or out of the local paper, by trying a “free” system , or using your old system that has never really worked.
First, lets start with The . It has a one time cost of just under $200 at the time of this article. Now that may seem like a lot of money, especially to the occasional sports bettor, but it is actually a small amount. For that investmentfr, you get the sports betting system developed by , who has a PhD in Statistics om Cornell University and has developed this system over many years with huge sample sizes of games. You can then use the system and its parameters to make picks that have won at a great percentage over years, even decades, not months. You also get free picks (daily)atemailed to you by , so if you choose not to run the system yourself, you can just use the picks that are emailed to you. So, basically you get a winning sports betting system and emailed picks, both for only one payment and both with no expiration and almost no time required if desired. Why do you think this system is so popular? Value. That’s why.
Now lets move to the services of a professional sports handicappers. There are a lot of these types of services available, so the first thing you need to do is to spend a lot if time determining which handicapper is the one to go with. This could be easy, as they all seem to have great records and make tons of money, but you should follow up on some of the claims. So, after you determine who seems the most accurate about their claims you can then look at the costs. There records? All garbage. Documented? By who? Go ahead and fall for it. Personally, I would rather have a reference that I could refer back to daily and PROVE.
Do you remember when I said that just under $200 for The Sports Betting Champ System was a small amount? Well now you will understand why. Most of these services charge at least $300 and some over $500 for one season of picks for one sport. Or, they will offer you one day of picks for $20 to $30 so you can try out their service. For this cost you usually will get anywhere from 1 to 5 picks per day on the sport that you paid for. From the research that I have done, most of these services claim to win anywhere from 60% to 70% of their picks, with some claiming higher. For the cost of the service, you will need high winning percentages to cover the added cost of the service. Then, you will have to pay again for the next season and again if you want to bet on another sport.
The other method is to purchase statistics services and use their sheets to find picks. There are actually 2 downsides to following this method. The first downside is the same one as using the sports handicappers. To get the detailed information from a reliable source will cost you about the same as using a handicapper. Although you do get information for more then one sport, you are still going to pay at least $300 for one year and up to $500 or more for premium services. Now for the 2nd downside. Time and a lot of it is needed to go through and analyze the information on the sheets. It is often overwhelming, as these are the same types of sheets the pros are using. Unless you are doing sports betting full time or if have been a sports bettor for a long time already, this is going to take some time. It will probably take you at least 4-5 hours to get a few picks. This is now something you will have to do every day and pay for every year.
I am not going to spend much time on free tips or using a personal system as most of these methods do not end well. If you want to win consistently and have sports betting make you the type of money it is capable of, then you need to follow a consistent winning system. All three of the methods mentioned above have that potential, but you have to look at what you are getting compared to the costs needed to get results and also the amount of time you will have to put in to get those results.
As you can see, when the costs of The by are compared to the costs of other comparable services there is a clear winner. On cost alone, the sports betting system will save you money in just one season and these savings will continue season after season without any additional costs. This is in comparison to the handicappers and statistic services which will cost you more initially and then have on going costs season per season and sport per sport.
This all boils down to being as low risk as one could possibly get. Yes, there are people driving around in luxury cars that were purchased with winnings from this system. When I stopped thinking like a newbie cheap ass recreational lose-every-time sports bettor and really took the time to focus on something that had proven past results, I saw the light.
You will too. .
It’s October, and that means that basketball is right around the corner. Here are some NBA betting tips to help you win your wagers throughout the NBA season.
1. Look for reasons to bet against the public teams. Certain teams always get treated like champions even when they don’t play like champions. The Lakers are a prime example of this theory. Yes, Kobe is a great player, but one great player isn’t enough of a reason to pay a premium when wagering.
2. Play the over/under for value. The totals wager is one where you can really get some value if you do your homework. Look for high scoring teams at home, teams with good shooting percentages and teams that make a lot of threes. And, of course, look for teams that don’t play defense. Be careful with the overs early in the season, though, until the shooters really hit their stride and the defenses soften up.
3. Take a look at the player prop bets. This is another place to find some value, especially with a superstar player getting an unusually high or low number. Check the player’s average stats per game, and then take a look at how he has done against individual teams in the past. Make sure to be confident in your pick however, because these wagers come with inflated juice.
4. Don’t forget about futures bets before the season begins. If you have a good line on how you think a team will fare, don’t be afraid to lay some wood on it. Make sure you bet money that you don’t mind having tied up for the duration of the season.
5. Do your homework. Scour injury reports, study the box scores, watch as many games as you can and read the relevant websites, including the sites of the local papers of the teams you are following. Being a winning gambler is about exploiting tiny edges, and so the more you know, the more it may help you. Use caution though, because the people who set the lines will probably have even more information than you do.
6. Specialize. Pick a couple of teams that you can devote some time to follow closely, and a particular type of bet that you feel comfortable with, and try to get an advantage in this way. Keep it simple.
7. Consider the halftime lines. Watch the first half of a game that you’re wagering on, see what’s going on, who’s hot, who’s in foul trouble, etc., then check the second-half lines, and wager from a position of strength, if you feel that you are getting good value on your bet.
8. Always shop around for the best lines. The Internet makes this easy to do. Open a few accounts and do not overpay for a wager. A point here or there may not seem like much, but over the long term, it’s absolutely huge.
9. Be responsible. Don’t bet money you can’t afford to lose, and be sure to employ the principles of sound money management. Use a percentage of bankroll system whereby you bet the same small percentage of your total bankroll (say 1 percent) on each individual wager. This protects your downside while increasing the amount of your wagers as your bankroll grows.
10. The most important decision you make as a gambler may be deciding which games NOT to bet on. Part of the advantage that you have as an individual gambler is the ability to pick and choose which games you want to bet on, and which ones to pass on.
11. Focus on match-ups when picking sides, position by position. Also, take a look at a team’s recent performance, and for instance, where it is on a road trip. If an east-coast team is at the end of a long road trip out west, they may be looking ahead to the trip home and not play as well as the other factors would suggest.
12. Pace yourself. The NBA is a marathon, not a sprint. Remember, it’s a long season, and there will be ups and downs. Try to go with the flow, and learn as much as you can as the season progresses. Hopefully, by the end, you will be up.
Well, hopefully you are a little more prepared for the NBA season. Eighty-two games from now, you will have another year under your belt. But for now, have fun and good luck, and remember, it’s only a game.
Betting basketball is the second most popular bet behind betting on football. In a season where every team plays 82 games, there are many opportunities for bettors to find incorrect lines and use those lines to their advantage. The general betting public forces lines to be set a certain way. That line isn’t always a ‘sharp’ line. There are even more opportunities during the playoffs to profit from lines that are influenced by public betting patterns.
In the NBA, certain situations make for better bets than others. If you seek out these instances, your odds of success in basketball betting is sure to increase.
On certain days, there are only a few basketball games on the slate. Of those few games, there may be one or two NBA games that will be televised nationally. If this is the case, you can be sure that most of the money bet in the NBA will be bet on the nationally televised games. Look at the line. Is the home team an underdog? It is well understood that NBA players give (at best) 70% effort during the course of the season, especially early in the season. They will however give maximum effort when they know all eyes will be on them. If you find an instance where most of the attention is being paid on the prime time game and the home team is an underdog, betting that underdog may be a good bet. If you are new to NBA basketball betting, start here.
Games That Are A Pick’em
What I mean by a pick’em is the point spread is set at 0. According to the sports book, both teams are evenly matched-so much so that there is no point spread for the game. Usually when there is a ‘pick’em’ game on the card, the public will over bet one of those teams. When this occurs, bet the other side. Remember, most people who bet on basketball bet the popular teams first, regardless of the situation. NBA basketball betting should not be difficult and this is an easy situation to exploit.
The First Half
If you have ever bet an NBA game, you know that the most intense action occurs in the second half. Most of that action takes place in the last two minutes. This is an opportunity to capitalize on weak first half lines set by sports books. First, find out what the line was set for the entire game. Was it a low point spread, meaning the sports book considers the outcome to be close? Is one team obviously stronger than the other, on paper at least? This looks like a situation where the underdog (or the team that is less popular in the eyes of the betting public) is a good bet for the first half. These teams usually come out strong, only to wear out in the second half.
Here’s the deal. We’re so excited about this new information that were giving one lucky shmuck the package immediately. No landing page. No pretty graphics. Just the straight up nuts & bolts.
The contents of this package include ten instant NFL sports betting systems that hit at 60% or over.
They are instant winners–meaning you wake up Sunday at about 12:00 noon. Get coffee, brush your teeth, and fire up the computer. open up the book, find any system of the ten that applies for that given day’s game, and plug in your winner. By 4 p.m., you’ve already collected your cash. Instant money–just add water. NFL sports betting systems that produce profits instantly, just they way we like it.
The catch? Sign up for our free picks email service. That’s it. Nothing more, nothing less. No, we don’t spam the you-know-what out of you. That is counterproductive. Simply enter your name and email and the rest is history. One of you lucky SOB’s is going to win a package that is going to retail for $99. I want to charge double for it….
I have nothing else of substance to report, for now…. Sign up on our homepage, we’ll pick a winner, and the rest is history! 60% winners….and you’ll get 10 systems that you can play instantly. Betting the NFL has never been easier. It’s never been this cheap, either. Cheap as in FREE. That’s right. Don’t forget it.
What the hell are you waiting for?
So we are five weeks in and things may or may not have turned out the way you had hoped.
Have you been moosed yet? Did you lose or win by the hook? Backdoor cover? Will EVERY DAMN GAME go over?!?! Frustrating as it may be, there are some facts through five weeks that you may want to take a second look at before you place your next bet.
1. San Diego State is 4-0 against the spread so far this year. They have BYU next, who happens to be 1-4 ATS to date. What will give? Will the Aztecs remain undefeated ATS or will BYU snap out of it? Las Vegas continues to undervalue this team. Sure, the play not one, but two teams from New Mexico. Will the trend remain your friend?
2. New Mexico is 0-5 ATS, and they are 5-0 for the ‘over’. Can you say “correlated parlay”? Find a book that will accept this kind of bet, and you have yourself free money with the Lobos. This team is simply uncompetitive. With the 116th defense in the nation playing the 120th defense in the nation this week (they play New Mexico State), there will be plenty of good seats still available.
3. Washington State is 5-0 for the over; BYU is 5-0 for the under. Washington State plays Oregon this week. Yikes. They need to set the over/under for this one at 70. Anything less than 70 and I would hammer this over. Play the under at your own risk.
4. Arizona has the 3rd ranked scoring defense in the nation to date. They have the 2nd ranked defense in yards per game, and they are 4th in the nation against the pass. They get Oregon State at home this week. OSU has the 99th ranked offense in the nation. They have the 105th defense. OSU has won 4 in a row in Arizona. The game will be sold out.
5. The state of Ohio has some of the worst offensive football you will ever see in Division I-A collegiate ball. I call out the MAC in particular. There are 120 Division I-A teams. Here are the rankings in total yards per game from some of the Ohio Schools:
A) Miami (Ohio) 100th
B) Bowling Green 106th
C) Ohio 113th
D) Toledo 114th
E) Kent State 115th
F) Akron 117th
That’s gross. There are only two other I-A teams (Ohio State, Cincinnati) in the state. Bet the over at your own risk. Bet that conference at your own risk.
6. Nevada is #1 in the nation in converting 3rd downs into 1st downs, hitting at a 62.3% clip. The next four are Stanford (57.8), South Carolina (55.3), Indiana (54.7) & Michigan (54.1).
7. Boise State may boast a pretty high octane offense, but they have the #1 ranked defense, giving up only 223.5 yards per game.
8. Wisconsin may be 4-1 on the year, but they are 1-4 ATS.
9. Utah is both 4-0 on the year and 4-0 ATS.
10. Troy has the sixth best passing attack in the nation; Idaho is seventh. Bet you didn’t have that on your 2010 futures list.
11. Air Force has the nations best running game; Army comes in at 9th and Navy comes in at 11th. We appreciate all that ground work you do, guys.
Take this sports betting information for what it’s worth. Many betting opportunities will arise from this information. I still can’t believe how awful the MAC conference is statistically. Then again, I continue to exploit that conference financially so what do I care. Hope you learned something today.